🧡 How healthy is your marriage? Here are 16 traits of a happy marriage. Answer the questions to see how your marriage measures up.
1. My spouse shows care and concern for me and my needs.
2. My spouse has my best interests in mind. Yes No
3. My spouse asks my opinion on things. Yes No
4. My spouse trusts me. Yes No
5. My spouse works with me as a partner to parent our children. Yes No
6. My spouse is willing to get help for our marriage problems.
7. My spouse takes responsibility and apologizes when he’s wrong. Yes No
8. My spouse asks for my opinion on things in our marriage.
9. My spouse is considerate of my feelings. Yes No
10. When we have a problem, my spouse is willing to talk about it. Yes No
11. My spouse uses the Bible to correct his own life. Yes No
12. My spouse listens to advice from wise people. Yes No
13. My spouse allows me to be myself. Yes No
14. My spouse allows me to make my own decisions. Yes No
15. My spouse allows me to disagree. Yes No
16. My spouse is a good steward with our finances. Yes No
💜 If you answered these questions with mostly yes, your marriage is relatively healthy. 1 or 2 no answers indicate some weak areas in your marriage. More than 3 no’s indicate an unhealthy marriage. More than 5 no’s indicate a destructive marriage.
🧡 If you answered ‘No’ to some of these questions, we would love to teach you how to build a stronger, happier marriage.