This will start as a part-time, contract position
- Facilitate sessions with clients in person, via phone, video-conference and through email.
- Work with a team, including medical and mental health providers, to plan the best course of action to help clients to achieve their goals.
- Help clients create and implement effective solutions to improve their health and wellness.
- Use general knowledge of medical conditions, nutrition, and diet to partner with clients and their providers.
- Identify behavior and habit changes to help clients transform their lives.
- Passion for helping others improve their health and wellness.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to motivate and encourage others.
- Great organizational skills.
- Willingness to be flexible.
- Provide motivation, guidance, support, and encouragement.
- Training in coaching, nutrition, or fitness.
- Working knowledge of health, nutrition, fitness, personal development, and how to facilitate habit change.
- Knowledge of health-related diseases and illnesses, and the typical medical treatments used to address them.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in healthcare.
- Experience working with patients and/or clients.
- A desire to continue learning about health, wellness, and best coaching practices
- Ability and willingness to use Biblical principles and provide coaching and health counseling from a Biblical worldview
- Preferred Credentials: RN, BSN, or degree or certification in health education
To apply for this position: Send a resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com